Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Butterfly art

 Look what I found in the op shop when I went To Bright just before Christmas . I know scored big time!! I was so excited and its vintage and homemade too which makes it even more special don't you think.

And your not going to believe this when I came home I went into another op shop after my new found enthusiasm of finding the green butterfly and look what I found!! I know freaky ! A yellow framed butterfly.

This one is smaller and not vintage but pretty all the same .

And they match. I can't tell you how long I have been admiring butterflies just like these in a local shop but they are pretty expensive and so they have always well...stayed on the shelves.


So fingers crossed next time I go into an op shop they have another ....I'm thinking blue would be nice. Is that too much to ask.
x Michelle

2 comments:

  1. What brilliant finds! I love butterflies... they look perfect in your corner. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Michelle. I saw a blue butterfly in a glass done at the oppy yesterday...yell if you're interested! Mimi

    ReplyDelete