Monday, January 3, 2011

School holiday sewing


 
Yesterday I asked Noah to draw a favourite little guy that he likes to draw pictures of. This is what he gave me. He then went through some fabric scraps and chose some fabric. Which we then copied his picture on to.

And then I helped him to sew it all together. What a cool little dude.
Look twins!
I did ask Noah why his eyes look like that !! And apparantly its because he has been spending too much time staring into the computer.
This is such a great school holiday project and the kids really love to see their characters come to life.

xMichelle

PS Don't by shy I love comments! And when I get to 50 followers I will be having a giveaway to celebrate! x

1 comment:

  1. What a great creative mom you are! I have been enjoying your blog so much today-can't stop reading. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete