Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Check out my awesome golf ball lamp.

So the other day I was out shopping and saw this cute little lamp for the bargain price of $20 and I thought it would look sweet in the bedroom , so took it home and quite pleased with my little bargain lamp I had it sitting in the lounge room when teenage son came in and commented on my 'golfball lamp'!!! What! What golf ball ? It doesn't look anything like a golfball ! And then I took my rose coloured bargain shopping glasses off and well....it does kinda look a bit like a golfball. But I seriously had not seen a golf ball before he mentioned it .And like father like son , hubby came home and he liked the 'golfball lamp' too. Oh Bugger.
Anyway just thought I'd show you a few other awesome and rather stylish golfball lamps too.

Wow real golf balls..cool

Golfballs and fake grassy stuff in a jar lamp, awesome

 Giant realistic looking golfball lamp , a personal fave.
 Funky green and white chandelier , I am so getting one of these babies.
Simple and stylish with an actual golf green and golf stick, makes me want to take up golf.


And a matching pair of ginormous golf ball lights...umm...bedside tables??

So well yeah ....things could be worse.
Michelle x
PS If you do own a lamp like these please don't take offense ...each to their own I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Simply put the golf balls are balls used to save the golf course. Recycling has become a watchword is a growing awareness and concern for environmental problems facing our planet today. It seems as though this trend has come to play golf too. Golfers these days to use printed and personalized golf balls, which are hard to miss.

    ReplyDelete