Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A corner of my home

Hello there ..

Here is a spot in my living room that I don't think I have shown previously , the TV is pretty huge I know and some people don't like them much , and thats ok. Living here with three males in the house there is normally someone wanting to watch something in the evening, actually lately it seems to be me taking over the box in this house with" the block" on every night and" offspring "aswell once a week.So anyway this is where ours is and I'm really happy with how this corner is looking , what do you think?


For a closer look at the lamp its the cockatoo lamp from have you met miss jones .




Its actually quite hard to get a decent shot of this area , what with the reflection of the TV and please excuse all the cords and the Wii ....just keeping it real.

Sideboard from Matt Blatt
Pouffe from table tonic

Michelle x

1 comment:

  1. Your lamp is just gorgeous! I fight daily with the actual cockatoos in the trees outside my front door, so it would be nice to appreciate one for a change!! x

    ReplyDelete